Sussex paintings for sale

Thursday 11 April 2013

Ceramic pictures and painting a classic MGTC

My exciting news this week is that 4 of my paintings are going to be produced as ceramic picture . I think they look great . I love the colours and the raised outlines. Each measures 11"x14" and will be available from  Fiesta Studios
"Pirates and Plaice" Ceramic picture tile




"Into the blue" Ceramic picture tile


"Full Steam" ceramic picture tile

Looking at these made me realise that the one thing I havn't painted was a car. I thought I would paint something that was bright, colourful and classic. I couldn't think of anything better than an old red MG....
                                                                            "MG"
                                                       Acrylic on box canvas, 202x 16"x 1.5"
Painting of a classic MG


Wall view of the "MG"

No comments:

Post a Comment