Sussex paintings for sale

Tuesday 18 October 2016

"Horse Chestnut lane" Painting the colours of Autumn

Early Autumn around the village of Scaynes Hill.
I've spent the past couple of weeks exploring some of the footpaths in the near by villages of Chailey and Scaynes Hill.
 Paths that take me in and out of East and West Sussex.
Heading out before sunrise meant that I could catch the early morning light  and some splendid views...
Views from my early morning walks
The leaves are only just starting to change and I'm looking forward to revisiting these paths when they are in full Autumn colour.
 It's the Horse chestnut trees that always seem to be the first so you can imagine how delighted I was to find a path in Scaynes Hill that took me along a lane edged with a line of fiery conker trees !
An ideal view to become the first of this season's paintings ....
                                     
                                                "Horse chestnut lane" 
                                         Acrylic on canvas
"Horse chestnut lane" Painting the Autumn colours from a walk around Scaynes Hill, Sussex
 

No comments:

Post a Comment