Sussex paintings for sale

Friday 2 March 2018

Snow at Sheffield Park Gardens
Well, as we don't get much snow I thought I would paint another snowy scene from my walk around the countryside of Chailey where there was just a light dusting for a few hours.
Then....to my amazement.... a couple of days after I started painting the weather turned worse and presented us with several inches of snow!  Oooooh!
Once the showers had stopped the blue skies and sunshine turned the landscape into a wonderful and rather magical sight to see.
I took this opportunity to take a walk with my friend around Sheffield Park Gardens ...
Sheffield Park Gardens , Sussex
It was a lovely day out and the colours were stunning!
On  finishing my painting I thought how perfectly it depicted the week ....
                                          "A walk in the snow" 
"A walk in the snow" Acrylic painting on canvas
 

No comments:

Post a Comment